what we do
Your Direct Connection to Israel
Partnership2Gether (P2G) is a program of the Jewish Agency and the Jewish Federations of North America. The vision of P2G is to build a global and united Jewish people made up of a tapestry of strong, lively, flourishing and interconnected Jewish individuals, families and communities working together to enrich Jewish continuity, identity and cultural understanding between Jews in Israel and their peers around the world. Read more here.
For 20 years, Partnership2Gether (P2G) has been:
- Turning ‘Israel’ and ‘the global Jewish family’ from abstract concepts into tangible, vibrant, compelling realities
- Strengthening Jewish engagement and identity for all involved
- Growing genuine feelings of kinship and an ever-expanding network of relationships within the Jewish people
- Building mutual cooperation between communities on both sides of each Partnership
- Inspiring Israelis with a rich variety of religious Jewish expression and renewal in the Diaspora
- Helping Jews overseas to more fully understand life in the Jewish state
The Jewish Federation of Fort Worth & Tarrant County partners with 14 U.S. communities (the Central Area Consortium), Budapest and Israel’s Western Galilee.
Through task forces such as Arts & Community, Education, Academics, Medical and Resource Development community members create stronger relationships and acquire greater knowledge between our communities.
Our Partnership2Gether Communities:
Buffalo, New York, Dayton, Toledo, Youngstown, Ohio; Fort Wayne, Indianapolis, Northwest Indiana, South Bend, Indiana; Louisville, Kentucky; Des Moines, Iowa; Omaha, Nebraska; Austin, Fort Worth, San Antonio, Texas; and Budapest, Hungary are linked with the Akko and Matte Asher in the Western Galilee.